These terms and conditions apply to the User who uses the Online Service provided for any payment made to PALLAVI MODEL SCHOOL managed by PALLAVI EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY. Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. By authorizing a payment to PALLAVI MODEL SCHOOL through the online payment service , it would be treated as a deemed acceptance to these terms and conditions. PALLAVI MODEL SCHOOL reserves all the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. It is the responsibility of the User to have read the terms and conditions before using the Service.
The following is a summary of the key terms of this service:
- Payment(s) through this Service may only be made with a Credit Card, Debit card or Net Banking.
- Before using this Service, it is recommended that the user shall make necessary enquiry about the charges or fees payable against the Credit/Debit card used from Credit Card or the Debit Card service provider i.e. the respective Bank.
- The credit card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to PALLAVI MODEL SCHOOL. It is the sole responsibility of the User of the service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields are correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, which might assist in resolution of any disputes that may arise out or usage of the service.
- The Applicant agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card/net banking transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that PALLAVI MODEL SCHOOL or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
- The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor the PALLAVI MODEL SCHOOL gives any assurance, that the information so provided online by a user is secured or may be read or intercepted by a third party. PALLAVI MODEL SCHOOL does not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of the service.
- The Applicant agrees that Pallavi Model School or any of its employees will not be held liable By the Applicant for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond school’s reasonable control.