Top Schools in Hyderabad
Here are the transport rules of Pallavi Bowenpally, the Top Schools in Hyderabad.
- All the students using the school bus are expected to be at the pickup/drop points with the escorts at least five minutes before the arrival time of the bus.
- The school buses do not wait for the latecomers.
- Communication inside the school bus must be in English only.
- The students should not enter the main road until the bus arrives
- Students must not come near the entry door of the bus until it has made a complete halt.
- The drivers and the bus attendants are there to serve us and ensure our safety. The students of PMS, Top Schools in Hyderabad, and parents must obey their instructions. Arguing and misbehaving with them will lead to the withdrawal of the transport facility to a particular child.
- After boarding into their buses, all the students must occupy seats immediately.
- The front door of the bus is the only sanctioned ingression and exit.
- The drivers must stop the school buses at the designated stop only. The list of stops is yare keeping in view the accommodation and safety of all bus commuters and is subject to transmute.
- When the bus is in motion, students must not move circumvent in the bus and should not peep or put their hands out through the window.
- Objects/eatables of any kind must not be thrown inside or outside of the bus. Students are not allowed to eat inside the bus. Disciplinary action will be initiated if found indulged in such acts.
- Students will be responsible for any damage to the school bus caused by negligence.
- Unruly behavior is strictly prohibited. The school will issue a yellow card if found guilty.
- Courteous behavior is expected at all times from the parents / the students towards the transport staff.
- Students should not discuss/disturb the driver.
- The bus In-charge is responsible for maintaining discipline in the school buses. Any serious offense must be reported to the Principal of Pallavi-Bowenpally Campus, the Top Schools in Hyderabad.
- Under no circumstances, the children will be allowed to board another bus to fulfill the social engagement.
- The List of students with bus stops etc. will be available on each bus.
- Bus seat numbers are allotted to each child and under no circumstances, it should be transmuted.
- The PMS, Top Schools in Hyderabad, has the right to withdraw the bus facility for the students on disciplinary grounds. The decision will be binding on parents and no request in this regard will be entertained.
- Parents are requested not to talk to the cleaners / the drivers regarding any issues. They can report the same in the administrative block.
- Parents must make sure to update the records in the PMS, Top Schools in Hyderabad, in case there is a change in their residential address or telephone number.
- IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO ATTEND TO TELEPHONIC COMPLAINTS / SUGGESTIONS.
Top Schools in Hyderabad
Transport service provided by PMS-Bowenpally, Top Schools in Hyderabad, is a service facility to ensure safety and security to children for commuting to school and going back home.
To reach school / Home in time safely and securely.
To help in decongestion of the traffic by minimizing the number of vehicles on the road. This will save a lot of fuel, restrict the growth of pollution levels and the waste of precious oil.
Facilities provided are:
- Well maintained and RTA approved buses.
- Experienced and trained drivers.
- Maximum lady attendants.
- Fire extinguisher in each bus.
- First aid kit.
Terms and Conditions
Top Schools in Hyderabad
- Transport service is a facility provided by the management of PMS, Top Schools in Hyderabad, and not an obligation on the part of the management. It is the choice of the parents and not a compulsion.
- Transport service will be provided till the most proximate point and no door pickups and door drops will be done.
- Buses won’t wait for more time at each pickup point, to enable the bus to reach school in time. The Parents must ascertain that their child is yare at the respective pickup points aforetime.
- Pick up point may be modified or withdrawn according to the convenience of the management of PMS, Top Schools in Hyderabad.
- Transport service charges are liable to change every six months according to the changes in fuel prices.
- No one-way pickup or drop. If a parent wishes to avail one-way transport facility by paying for both sides, then it may be considered based on the availability of the seat inside the bus.
- PMS – Bowenpally, Top Schools in Hyderabad, has and will take continuous measures in ensuring the safety and security of the students. However, in case of any eventuality, the management is not responsible for any compensation or reimbursement of medical charges beyond the amount paid by the insurance company.
- If the parent withdraws the student in the mid of the Academic Year, the Transport fee will not be refunded.
- Transport will not be offered to the students beyond 30 km one-way distance from the school premises.
- Withdrawal of transport facility during the IIIrd term is not permitted.